Thursday, September 19, 2013

Introducing the Iphone 5c and 5s (Funny Review)

iphone5s-iphone5c-iphone4s-apple-products

Even if I own iphone this video doesn’t offend me yet I find it funny and very entertaining. But their thoughts on new apple products is somehow true, especially on the low cost iphone 5c that uses cheap material and somehow copied the concept of Nokia. 


The iPhone 5s that has a new feature of fingerprint recognition which is the only new innovation on their phone and I can’t still figure out the advantages and disadvantages of its use. It may be very useful to access your account easily or fragile to steal everything from you, so for me fingerprint feature is the least thing I want on my iphone. 

I love my current iphone 4s and I don’t intend to replace it anytime soon. But heads up to the makers and brain of this video, you guys really nailed it. Watch it now and I guaranteed you'll be laughing on the entire vid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

1186277