Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Eyeing on Cherry Mobile Fusion Bolt Tablet

Until now, I’m still searching for  a good 7 inch tablet that can meet what I need for browsing and reading e-book, but not very expensive as iPad mini or Samsung tablet. Of course, it should be fast enough for Youtube and Facebook a common site that most of us been checking out. My son owns a China tablet but as I always see it, his tablet always hang while playing online so I guessed it’s not suited for me but for children it’s okay since you won’t regret this to be broken or lost while in their possession.


Fusion-Bolt-tablet

Design

I just saw Cherry Mobile Fusion Bolt in one of the fan page of gadget store. And the design looks promising; slim and lightweight from the picture posted. What interests me more with this tablet is the price of Php 3,999.00 or almost 25 percent only from the popular brand (Price today may vary).

Specs

According to their website, Fusion Bolt runs on a 1GHz quad-core A9 processor, 1GB RAM and 8GB of internal memory expandable to 32GB via microSD. It operates using the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system and comes with Google Play pre-installed as well as other essential apps.

FUSION BOLT also comes with a 2MP rear camera and a VGA front-facing snapper for video calling. Excellent multimedia support exists, as the device can play various formats including MP3, WMA, WAV, eAAC+, and MPEG 4. Loudspeakers, G-sensor, micro USB port, 3.5mm audio jack, and a battery capacity of 4000mAh complete the specs.

The battery capacity is also promising given the fact that most cheaper tablet comes only with 3000mAh that can’t stand with longer of use.

My say

I am still looking and searching for the good reviews of this tablet according with their own experience; I wanted to know if the battery can last a day by just reading and browsing with idle time. 4 thousand is still a lot and for a mom like me it is already equivalent to our 3 weeks grocery and allowance.  


So if you already had one, please comment below your experience with this Fusion Bolt, let's see if you can convince me to buy it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

1186277